How to Fix Mobile Network Not Available Problem
What you feel when you unlock your mobile to call someone and getting mobile network not available message on your screen! Isn’t it frustrated? Well yes, but no need to worry. I got the best solution for mobile network not available error. Most commonly this error (no mobile network) is seen on Samsung Galaxy devices. Mobile network not available error also found on some other android smartphones.
I was facing no mobile network or mobile network not available error on my Samsung galaxy s3 mobile, I read many solutions on internet and tried them but none of them was able to solve this error. Then after I tried some basic methods and it works! So here I am going to share all those working methods to solve network unavailable problem.
No Network Available, Network Unavailable Error Fix
How to Fix ”Mobile Network Not Available” in Samsung Galaxy?
Network not available error is found mostly on Samsung galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6 and Note 3. So here I am sharing different methods to overcome this problem. Follow the steps carefully to fix mobile network not available.
Method – 1
This method is used to select network operator manually.
- Go to Menu-> Setting
- Find and Click on Wireless and Networks
- Tap on Mobile Networks
- There will be option to choose Mobile Operator
- Tap on Manual and find your operator
- After choosing operator Restart your mobile
- Yea, you did it!
Method – 2
Due to improper broadcasting of radio signals from your device may get this error. Here is a solution that will overcome mobile network not available problem.
- Open dialer and dial *#*#4636#*#*
- Testing Menu will be prompt
- Now tap on Phone/Device Information
- Then you’ll find ‘Run Ping Test’ button, click on that
- One drop-down menu will appear, click on that and select GSM Auto (PRL)
- Now click on Turn Radio Off button
- Restart your device, done!
Method – 3
Sometimes this error may come due to firmware problem. So better first you update firmware and then check whether error (no network error) is solved or not.
- Go to Menu then navigate to Setting
- Scroll down and click on About Device
- There will be option to check Software Update click on that
- Install latest updated then restart your mobile, done!
Method – 4
If none of above method works then this is the last option you have to do. Try factory reset to solve mobile network not available error.
- Go to Setting
- Find Back up and Reset and click on that
- Tap on Factory Data Reset
- Your device will restart and error may be fixed!
Extra Tip: Some times this problem caused by improper placement of SIM card, hence MOBILE NETWORK NOT AVAILABLE may occur. So remove SIM card and place it properly!
Hope you find solution to fix mobile network not available problem. You can try these methods on Samsung galaxy S3, S4, S5 and Samsung galaxy note 3. If you’re still facing any problem to overcome no mobile network problem then just comment below, we’ll respond you as soon as possible and help you to fix this problem.